Ten Back To Fall Decorating Ideas

by Denise on August 25, 2011

The end of summer is upon us, and now is the time to welcome the fresh fall season with some inspiring decorating ideas.  As we transition to cooler days, and kids are returning to school, it’s a perfect time to fill our homes with signs of the season.  I have gathered ten back to fall decorating ideas to spark our imagination. Each photo came from the inspiration playground of Pinterest.

Source: bhg.com via Katie on Pinterest

Source: manmadediy.com via Sachi on Pinterest

t

Source: ohdeedoh.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: flickr.com via Kat on Pinterest

By taking every day items such as globes, crayons, letters and fall inspired items we can echo back to school and the fall season with every day objects. Have fun returning to school, new routines, and decorating for fall!

What fun ideas do you have for fall?

This post could contain our affiliate links. Please refer to our disclosure policy for more information.

{ 13 comments… read them below or add one }

Ginger August 26, 2011 at 12:29 AM

Love what you ladies are doing with this blog and the 2nd and 3rd pics! What a way to welcome the seasons and what blessings they bring!
Ginger´s last blog post ..Proverbs 28

Denise In Bloom August 26, 2011 at 10:57 AM

Ginger,
Yeah we are having loads of fun around here! I love gathering inspiring photos and ideas. Glad you enjoyed them.
Denise In Bloom´s last blog post ..Easy Back To Fall Decorating Ideas

Kelley August 26, 2011 at 11:26 AM

Love Love Love pinterest! Thanks for some great, fun ideas for decorating our homeschool! I can’t wait until we have a room JUST for school someday! :)

Denise In Bloom August 26, 2011 at 1:40 PM

oh me too- we don’t have a homeschool room either, but we do the best we can.
Denise In Bloom´s last blog post ..Easy Back To Fall Decorating Ideas

Teri Lynne Underwood August 26, 2011 at 11:28 AM

GORGEOUS!! Absolutely love all the crayon ideas.
Teri Lynne Underwood´s last blog post ..{Weekend Challenge} Encourage!

Denise In Bloom August 26, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Yes me too. Super fun to try.
Denise In Bloom´s last blog post ..Easy Back To Fall Decorating Ideas

amber french August 26, 2011 at 6:44 PM

these are so great! as a future teacher, i can’t help but smile :)
amber french´s last blog post ..book review: "route 66" by krish kandiah

Erika August 27, 2011 at 7:16 PM

Some very cute creative ideas, but I am still going to enjoy my SUMMER all the way until September 23 2011… ;)

Christy August 30, 2011 at 11:28 AM

Love the first picture! I have a large black framed mirror on my mantle and I will definitely be utilizing this post to add ‘fall’ to our home! Thanks for the post!
Christy´s last blog post ..Creative Images on Metal

Netta September 5, 2011 at 9:51 PM

Great ideas. It almost makes me excited that summer is over… almost! hee hee. Thanks for sharing all the cute stuff.

business card magnets September 7, 2011 at 1:10 AM

WOW, those were amazing stuff and crafts! It is truly the perfect time to start decorating our homes, sure lots would get inspired by those pinterest you’ve shared.

Michelle September 20, 2011 at 1:51 PM

Oh those are so fun. I LOVE the monogram with crayons. I may have to steal that someday. Great ideas!

Rose @ Walnut Acre September 30, 2011 at 12:32 PM

I just love the ABC wall!